Saturday, October 23, 2010


Welcome my dear friends, I see you didn't let my invitation or my ghosts scare you off from having tea with me this evening.  I'm so glad you decided to join us here at the
So you say you'd like to have a tour of my house?  Are you sure.....it can be kind of spooky.  Well all right then, come on in.  You'll have to watch out for the glowing Jack  O' Lanterns and the spider webs.


Come in and have a little treat.  There are a few to choose from.  Take as many as you like.




Oh I see you've met some of my guests.  


Morticia and Gomez are dear friends of mine.  We've known each other for ages!!

Now it's off to my special room.  Remember to keep it a secret, all my wonderful magick is cast here.





Awww...I see the look of glee on your face.  I know you'd like to get a hold of my Book of Shadows, but I can only show you the first page.  This book has been passed down to me from my grandmother, she received it from her's and so on and so forth.  I will have the proud pleasure of handing it down to my daughter some day!

Now off to have some of what I call tea...not your average brew!


Now we really must be on our way to my ancestral graveyard to have tea with the Ladies.  Please follow me. Watch your step though, if you wake Uncle Rufus he won't be happy with you!


Well I must be off to cook a little brew.  I'm so glad you stopped by to see me.  Have a wonderful evening under the moon and see you on Halloween or as my ancestors like to call it Samhain.










11 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Enchanting party. Thank you for the invitation. I enjoyed my stay - and yes, your Book of Shadows is so lovely. :)

I warmly invite you to come to tea with a few of our feathered friends:

http://faeriemooncreations.blogspot.com/2010/10/little-witch-and-owls-halloween-tea.html

Enjoy the parties!
Theresa

Faerie Sage said...

Loved your spell book! and I am glad I you left your link in my comments it would have been a real shame to miss this post!

Susan said...

very magical party! thanks :)

Peace,
Susan

ana pedro lopes said...

Ohhhh, so magical and special this party of yours... I loved it so much and thank you for steping by into mine and leaving me your link!!!
I am a followers now sister!
Blessed be,
Ana
http://faeryrealmcreations.blogspot.com

Jane K said...

Oh I so enjoyed my stop over at your tea party and your ancestors were most welcoming. Thanks for showing us your shadow book and sharing all those yummy treats, I've had a most delightful time.

Victoria said...

Lovely yo meet a kindred! A gorgeous dazzling post of enchantment..pure beauty and magic...thanks for this adventure!
Have a sparkling night
Victoria~

Michelle said...

What a lovely party! So many delicious treats to choose from... I don't know how I'll ever decide. Thanks for sharing:)

http://afineruffling.blogspot.com/2010/10/tea-under-halloween-moon.html

Wendy said...

I love your house and all the impish treats you have for us. Although, I think I got a strand of hair from "Cousin It" in my food ;) What a treasure that gorgeous BOS! Thank you for the wonderful time and so glad you stopped by with your familiar at my tea party.

Ivy said...

Your blog is beautiful and your Full Moon tea is most divine! LOL...I'm so honored to meet a friend of Gomez and Morticia Adams. Too funny, thanks so much for the smile! xoxo

Bright Blessings!

Angela said...

Thanks for the tea invite, Lisa. Your party was lovely and your goodies look scrumptious. Thanks for stopping by my little party and leaving me such sweet comments!
Take care,
Angela

xinex said...

What a great post, Lisa! So much fun and quite spooky!..Christine