Friday, October 22, 2010

Well I had so much fun making my Great Witch ATC cards.  They are the first ATC cards I have ever made.  Now I'm going to have to make some just to keep for myself...LOL!  I am posting pictures and I hope you like them.  I plan to experiment more with this type of media.





Bloody Mary is the first card and the "spooky" is the back of the card.  The second card is the witch with the pumpkin and the spider web and bat is the back of that card.  It was a little hard to get good pictures of them.  I used my daughter's old Pokemon cards and covered them with cardstock.  I distressed the second card with a stain and then went over it with mod podge.  The hat on Witch 1 is a little big, but I was having a hard time getting it to scale down.  In hindsight, I now see I should have scaled the witch up.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

What great collaged ATCs !