Monday, October 18, 2010

Well to my wonderful surprise today I have been blessed with 3 blog awards!!  Thank you so very much Dragonfly!!  With no further ado here are the lovely awards.




Now with all awards come rules and these are the ones for these,
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.
4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.


So 7 random things about myself

1. I love art and creating beautiful things
2. I love to cook and bake
3. I love to grow herbs and plants
4. I love animals
5. I write poetry
6. I make 1 inch scale doll houses
7. I sew, quilt and cross stitch


Now the 15 other great bloggers.
1. Sensual Decadence
2. My Goddess Self
3. Frosted Petunias
4.Witch Mom
5.One Witch's Way
6.Hedge Witch Cottage
7.Jasmine Moonsong
8.Lady Jasmine's Mystic Temple
9.Plumrose Lane
10.Hedge Witch Hollow
11.Hedgewitch Inn
12.Tansey Firedragon
13.Lilyth's Path
14.2 Witches Blog
15.Wendy


Thank you Dragonfly!!




No comments: